16 Birch Ridge RoadWestford, VT 05494MLS Number 4635684
- Sale Price: $345,000The price has recently decreased
- Listed at $359,900
- 36 Days Since Sale
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 3.94% last updated on 2017-12-21
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2625Square Feet
You will be amazed at the amount of space inside this Contemporary home! There is a room or space for everyone! Complete kitchen renovation includes; new hickory hardwood floors, all new stainless appliances, granite countertops, hickory cabinets with custom chocolate glaze and new Hearthstone woodstove. You won't want to leave this kitchen! Office/Dining space off of kitchen has a slider to your multi-tiered porch, where you can access your above ground pool, in your private backyard. Enter back through your screened in sun porch and then into your expansive living room with Harmon Pellet Stove and cathedral ceiling. Your front foyer is grand with a new Therma-Tru double entry door and ceramic tile. The front porch has been completely redone with composite decking. First floor laundry and direct entry from the garage round off the first floor living space. Upstairs boasts 3 bedrooms, ample closets and a Master Bedroom w/renovated 3/4 bath, including tiled shower w/glass door. The basement offers a large recreation room with pellet stove and bar. Plenty of storage space, as well as an unfinished utility room w/walkup stairs to backyard. Lovely yard space, two storage sheds plenty of room to roam. Only minutes to Essex, Milton and Fairfax and 30 to Burlington. Over 65 acres of Common Land available to use, including many groomed trails. Garbage & recycling included in your taxes.Westford is the best kept secret in all of Chittenden County.....Welcome Home!
Ask A Question
Call: 1-802-793-1515 1-802-496-9800 or send a message:
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$359,900
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4635684
- Sale Date02/16/2018
- Sale Price$345,000
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Landscaped, Level, Trail/Near Trail
- RoadsAssociation, Dirt
- Road Frontage168
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric100 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelOil, Pellet, Wood
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Programmable Thermostat, Stove - Pellet, Stove - Wood
- Sewer1500+ Gallon, Leach Field - Conventionl
- WaterDrilled Well
- Fee IncludesPlowing, Recreation
- Assoc Fees$400
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Covenants, Deed, Property Disclosure, Tax Map
- NegotiableAir Conditioner
- PossessionAt Closing, CUFSH
- StreetBirch Ridge
- Building Number16
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- SubdivisionKings Hill
- DistrictChittenden Central
- Elementary SchoolWestford Elementary School
- Junior HighWestford Elementary School
- High SchoolEssex High
- Room 1 TypeKitchen/Dining
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions24' 4" x 15' 9"
- Room 2 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions12' 8" x 11'
- Room 3 TypeFoyer
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions8' 8" x 5' 7"
- Room 4 TypeLiving Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions22' 5" x 13'
- Room 5 TypePorch
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions13' 2 x 12'
- Room 6 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions14' 10" x 12' 4"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions12' 8" x 10' 11"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions10' 11" x 10' 5"
- Room 9 TypeRec Room
- Room 9 LevelBasement
- Room 9 Dimensions28' 4" x 20' 4"
- Room 10 TypeUtility Room
- Room 10 LevelBasement
- Room 10 Dimensions21' 2" x 12' 7"
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Lighting - LED, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Woodwork, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built1973
- Full Baths1
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Hardwood, Vinyl
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterOff Boiler, Owned, Separate, Tank
- Total Rooms7
- APX Unfin Below Grade485
- BasementClimate Controlled, Concrete, Concrete Floor, Full, Partially Finished, Stairs - Exterior, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space
- Half Bath1
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Property StyleContemporary
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet2625
- RoofShingle - Architectural
- Exterior ColorYellow
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDoors - Energy Star, Garden Space, Natural Shade, Outbuilding, Pool - Above Ground, Porch, Porch - Screened, Shed, Window Screens, Windows - Energy Star, Windows - Low E
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Access Common Use Areas, Access Laundry No Steps, Access Mailboxes No Steps, Access Parking, Bathroom w/Tub, Hard Surface Flooring, Kitchen w/5 Ft. Diameter,1st Floor Laundry
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesCommon Acreage, Snow Removal
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, On-Site, Parking Spaces 5, RV Accessible, Unpaved
- Broker NameCornerstone Real Estate Company
- Agent NameArmata
- Date Listed05/22/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos36
- View Count19
Copyright 2018 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.