1019 Cider Mill RoadCornwall, VT 05753MLS Number 4636524
- Sale Price: $790,000The price has recently decreased
- Listed at $799,000
- 198 Days Since Sale
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 3.15% last updated on 2020-05-28
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 4,400Square Feet
Excellent location- stunning views! Looking for a home to get away from it all?! This modern home sits in a private setting, at the highest elevation in Cornwall, overlooking the Vermont countryside with unparalleled views of the Green Mountains. A great home for entertaining, with an open concept floor plan and walls of glass bringing the outside in. Plenty of room for all of your guests, including four bedrooms and two baths in one wing, and a separate guest suite over the garage with its' own entrance- this could be great for potential rental or home office! Entirely remodeled in 2012, inside you will find beautiful Vermont slate and wood floors/doors throughout, and attention to detail at every turn. Large gourmet kitchen is central to the home, with handcrafted cherry cabinetry, farmhouse sink, stainless steel appliances and granite counters, and open to the living and dining areas. Built in 2012, the two car, attached garage, including guest suite and mudroom was the perfect addition! Radiant floor heat in the main portion of the home, with heat pumps added throughout to provide both heat and air conditioning as another option. Two levels of decks take advantage of the setting as well, for expansive entertaining or relaxing space! Most furniture is negotiable, this property is a must see! It is just minutes to Middlebury and the College, and convenient access to the Burlington Airport.
Ask A Question
Call: 1-802-793-1515 1-802-496-9800 or send a message:
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage
- Year Built1970
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleContemporary, Ranch
- Full Baths3
- Half Bath1
- Total Baths4
- Total Rooms10
- Square Feet4,400
- BasementCrawl Space
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck
- ExteriorClapboard, Shingle, Wood
- RoofStanding Seam
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Access Laundry No Steps, One-Level Home,1st Floor Laundry
- Tax ReductionNo
- Assessment #589400
- Assessment Year2008
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Septic Design, State Wastewater Permit, Survey, Tax Map
- PossessionAt Closing
- Virtual TourView Tour
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$799,000
- Listing Agent NameSarah Peluso
- Broker NameIPJ Real Estate
- Selling Agent NameSarah Peluso
- Sale Price$790,000
- LM MST WGARAttached
- MLS Number4636524
- MLS StatusClosed
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Family, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Woodwork, Walk-in Closet, Wood Stove Insert, Laundry - 1st Floor, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- Room 1 TypeMudroom
- Room 1 Level1
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Slate/Stone, Wood
- Room 1 Dimensions14'6" x 8
- Room 2 TypeFamily Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions19' x 20'
- Room 3 TypeKitchen
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions26'9" x 19'2"
- Room 4 TypeDining Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions16'10" x 12'5"
- Room 5 TypeLiving Room
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions27'2" x 17'7"
- Room 6 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions11'8" x 18'
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions14'5" x 11'
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level1
- Room 8 Dimensions13'4" x 11'
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level1
- Room 9 Dimensions18' x 11'3"
- Room 10 TypeOther
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions13'1" x 14'
- Room 11 TypeBonus Room
- Room 11 Level2
- Room 11 Dimensions14 x 14
- Building Number1019
- StreetCider Mill Road
- DistrictAddison Central
- Elementary SchoolBingham Memorial School
- Junior HighMiddlebury Union Middle #3
- High SchoolMiddlebury Senior UHSD #3
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Mountain View, View
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage938
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsField/Pasture, Residential
- Heat FuelElectric, Gas - LP/Bottle, Multi Fuel, Wood
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Heat Pump, Multi Zone, Radiant Floor, Stove - Wood, Wall Units
- WaterDrilled Well, Private, Purifier/Soft
- Water HeaterGas - LP/Bottle, Off Boiler, Owned
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Concrete, Mound, Private, Septic Design Available
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s), Generator
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count181
Copyright 2020 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated June 2, 2020.