420 Obrien, Unit 10Shelburne, VT 05482MLS Number 4647526
- Sale Price: $660,000The price has recently decreased
- Listed at $680,000
- 323 Days Since Sale
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.85% last updated on 2018-10-18
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2987Square Feet
Brand new 4 BR Vermont Vernacular home just completed. Lovely 1.47 acre lot with Camel Hump and Green Mountain views. Open floor plan, hardwood flooring, 9' ceilings and gas fireplace with custom mantel on first floor. Beautiful kitchen with granite counters, big island, pantry and separate broom closet. Mudroom with large closet and bench. Vaulted foyer, master suite with custom tiled shower, soaking tub and large WIC (with $300 allowance for shelving). Central air and natural gas. Great covered front porch and deck out back. Oversized 2 car attached garage with second set of stairs down to full basement, 9' garage doors for pickups or car carriers. RE Salesperson/owner.
Ask A Question
Call: 1-802-793-1515 1-802-496-9800 or send a message:
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Paved
- Year Built2017
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- ConstructionNew Construction
- Property StyleColonial, Contemporary
- Full Baths2
- Half Bath1
- Total Baths3
- Total Rooms10
- FoundationPoured Concrete
- Square Feet2987
- APX Unfin Below Grade1370
- BasementConcrete Floor, Full, Insulated, Stairs - Exterior, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space, Unfinished
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch - Covered, Window Screens, Windows - Low E
- Exterior ColorGrey
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- RoofMetal, Shingle - Architectural
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor 3 Ft. Doors,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr,3 Ft. Doors, Access Restrooms, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower, Bathroom w/Tub, Kitchen w/5 Ft. Diameter
- AmenitiesCable Internet, Common Acreage, Phone
- Fee IncludesHOA Fee
- Tax ReductionUnknown
- Assoc Fees$250
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableAssociation Docs, Building Permit, Building Plans, Certificate of Occupancy, Covenants, Deed, Home Energy Rating Cert., Plot Plan, Public Offering, Septic Design, Septic Report, State Land-Use Permit, State Wastewater Permit, Storm Water Dischrg Permt, Survey, Tax Map, T
- PossessionAt Closing
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$680,000
- Listing Agent NameCathy OBrien
- Agent NameOBrien
- Broker NameBrian French Real Estate
- Sale Agent1125
- Unit Number10
- Selling Agent NameNancy Jenkins
- Sale Date12/01/2017
- Sale Price$660,000
- LM MST WGARAttached
- MLS Number4647526
- Interior FeaturesFireplace - Gas, Kitchen Island, Lighting - LED, Master BR w/ BA, Soaking Tub, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Room 1 Dimensions16'9" x 15'4"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions14'2" x 15'4"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions14'2" x 31'1"
- Room 4 TypeFoyer
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions12'1" x 7'8"
- Room 5 TypeMudroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions7'1" x 7'7"
- Room 6 TypeBath - 1/2
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions7'1" x 5'1"
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions14'2" x 19'3"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions15'1" x 11'6"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions14'2" x 12'2"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions20' x 14'
- Room 11 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 11 Level2
- Room 11 Dimensions3'6" x 5'6"
- Room 12 TypeBath - Full
- Room 12 Level2
- Room 12 Dimensions9'6" x 11'6"
- Room 13 TypeBath - Full
- Room 13 Level2
- Room 13 Dimensions8'10" x 11'6"
- Building Number420
- SubdivisionO'Brien Estates
- DistrictChittenden South
- Elementary SchoolShelburne Community School
- Junior HighShelburne Community School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- AreaAbuts Conservation, Rural
- Lot Description
- Alternative Lots Avail
- Alternative Styles Avail
- Conserved Land
- Country Setting
- Mountain View
- RoadsAssociation, Cul-de-Sac, Dead End, Gravel, Private
- Road Frontage535
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsResidential
- Heat FuelGas - Natural
- Heat SystemForced Air, Multi Zone, Stove - Gas
- WaterDrilled Well, Private, Purifier/Soft
- Water HeaterGas - Natural, On Demand
- SewerAlternative System, Community, Leach Field - Mound, Leach Field - Off-Site, On-Site Septic Exists, Private
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Date Listed07/14/2017
- Foot Print Dim32'x42'
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos29
- View Count10
Copyright 2018 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.