1359 Crosstown RoadBerlin, VT 05602MLS Number 4660577
- Price: $680,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 155 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 3.94% last updated on 2017-12-21
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 3837Square Feet
This one-of-a-kind contemporary farmhouse on 43 acres enjoys a magical private setting with stone walls and mature perennial beds overlooking its own 2 acre pond. Ideal location minutes off I-89, close to CVMC and BCBS. The property connects walking, XC ski and mountain bike trails. The entry foyer is inviting with the most amazing view. Open design & comfortable flow throughout. Living room features a two-sided wood burning fireplace and built in cabinets. The dining room connects to the living room with large windows opening to a stone patio overlooking the pond. A Russian stove is an integral feature in the substantial chimney that warms the core of this home. The kitchen has a butcherblock top island and contemporary cabinetry. A large pantry and laundry room abut the kitchen. An ell connects the two car garage and includes a half bathroom, mudroom, equipment room and utility room. Over the garage is a pool room with built in bookshelves, cabinets and skylights. Also on the main level is a wonderful master suite with large closets, a full wall of glass so you can wake up to morning sun and spectacular view. Recently renovated master bath has a large soaking tub and custom tiled shower, double marble top vanity and charming window seat. Downstairs, the office/den is a full walk-out.The euro-style shower has a stone floor and tile walls. Upstairs are two unique bedrooms with skylights, & full bath. A separate barn has an insulated floor and has second floor storage access.
Ask A Question
Call: 1-802-793-1515 1-802-496-9800 or send a message:
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$680,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths4
- MLS Number4660577
- Lot Description
- Country Setting
- ZoningR80+Highland Conservation
- RoadsGravel, Public
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsWoodland
- Property TypeSingle Family
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s), Generator Ready
- Heat FuelElectric, Oil
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Electric, Hot Water, Other
- WaterDrilled Well
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableDeed, State Wastewater Permit, Tax Map, Town Permit
- PossessionAt Closing, Negotiable
- Building Number1359
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictWashington Central
- Elementary SchoolBerlin Elementary School
- Junior HighU-32
- High SchoolU32 High School
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions14'6" x 16
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions13'3" x 15'6"
- Room 3 TypeKitchen
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions11'9" x 13'
- Room 4 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions8' x 10'5"
- Room 5 TypeMudroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions7' x 6'11"
- Room 6 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions13'6" x 16'8"
- Room 7 TypeMudroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions5'5" x 14'2"
- Room 8 TypeRec Room
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions12'10" x 38'8"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions10' x 15'
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions12'5" x 14'2"
- Room 11 TypeDen
- Room 11 LevelBasement
- Room 11 Dimensions17'7" x 16'2"
- Interior FeaturesDining Area, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 1, Hearth, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Storage - Indoor, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built1979
- Full Baths2
- FloorsBrick, Carpet, Hardwood, Slate/Stone, Tile
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterElectric, Free Standing, Owned
- Total Rooms9
- BasementFrost Wall, Full, Partially Finished, Slab
- Half Bath1
- FoundationConcrete, Poured Concrete, Slab - Concrete
- Property StyleCape, Contemporary
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet3837
- RoofMetal, Standing Seam
- Exterior ColorBrown
- ExteriorBoard and Batten, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesOutbuilding, Patio, Windows - Double Pane
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom, Access Laundry No Steps, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower, Hard Surface Flooring, Low Pile Carpet, Paved Parking
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking DescriptionGarage, Parking Spaces 2, Paved
- Broker NameHeney Realtors/Montpelier
- Agent NameHeney
- Date Listed09/23/2017
- Foot Print Dim18x32, 13x40, 16x20 +/-
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count40
Copyright 2018 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.