1359 Crosstown RoadBerlin, VT 05602MLS Number 4660577
- Price: $680,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 58 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 3837Square Feet
This one-of-a-kind contemporary farmhouse on 43 acres enjoys a magical private setting with stone walls and mature perennial beds overlooking its own 2 acre pond. Ideal location minutes off I-89, close to CVMC and BCBS. The property connects walking, XC ski and mountain bike trails. The entry foyer is inviting with the most amazing view. Open design & comfortable flow throughout. Living room features a two-sided wood burning fireplace and built in cabinets. The dining room connects to the living room with large windows opening to a stone patio overlooking the pond. A Russian stove is an integral feature in the substantial chimney that warms the core of this home. The kitchen has a butcherblock top island and contemporary cabinetry. A large pantry and laundry room abut the kitchen. An ell connects the two car garage and includes a half bathroom, mudroom, equipment room and utility room. Over the garage is a pool room with built in bookshelves, cabinets and skylights. Also on the main level is a wonderful master suite with large closets, a full wall of glass so you can wake up to morning sun and spectacular view. Recently renovated master bath has a large soaking tub and custom tiled shower, double marble top vanity and charming window seat. Downstairs, the office/den is a full walk-out.The euro-style shower has a stone floor and tile walls. Upstairs are two unique bedrooms with skylights, & full bath. A separate barn has an insulated floor and has second floor storage access.
Ask A Question
Call: 1-802-793-1515 1-802-496-9800 or send a message:
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$680,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths4
- MLS Number4660577
- Lot Description
- Country Setting
- ZoningR80+Highland Conservation
- RoadsGravel, Public
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsWoodland
- Property TypeSingle Family
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s), Generator Ready
- Heat FuelElectric, Oil
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Electric, Hot Water, Other
- WaterDrilled Well
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableDeed, State Wastewater Permit, Tax Map, Town Permit
- PossessionAt Closing, Negotiable
- StreetCrosstown Road
- Building Number1359
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictWashington Central
- Elementary SchoolBerlin Elementary School
- Junior HighU-32
- High SchoolU32 High School
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions14'6" x 16
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions13'3" x 15'6"
- Room 3 TypeKitchen
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions11'9" x 13'
- Room 4 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions8' x 10'5"
- Room 5 TypeMudroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions7' x 6'11"
- Room 6 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions13'6" x 16'8"
- Room 7 TypeMudroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions5'5" x 14'2"
- Room 8 TypeRec Room
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions12'10" x 38'8"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions10' x 15'
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions12'5" x 14'2"
- Room 11 TypeDen
- Room 11 LevelBasement
- Room 11 Dimensions17'7" x 16'2"
- Interior FeaturesDining Area, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 1, Hearth, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Laundry Hook-ups, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Storage - Indoor, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built1979
- Full Baths2
- FloorsBrick, Carpet, Hardwood, Slate/Stone, Tile
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterElectric, Free Standing, Owned
- Total Rooms9
- BasementFrost Wall, Full, Partially Finished, Slab
- Half Bath1
- FoundationConcrete, Poured Concrete, Slab - Concrete
- Property StyleCape, Contemporary
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet3837
- RoofMetal, Standing Seam
- Exterior ColorBrown
- ExteriorBoard and Batten, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesOutbuilding, Patio, Windows - Double Pane
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom, Access Laundry No Steps, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower, Hard Surface Flooring, Low Pile Carpet, Paved Parking
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking DescriptionGarage, Parking Spaces 2, Paved
- Broker NameHeney Realtors/Montpelier
- Agent NameHeney
- Date Listed09/23/2017
- Foot Print Dim18x32, 13x40, 16x20 +/-
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count12