928 Stoney Hill RoadBristol, VT 05443MLS Number 4699019
- Price: $299,750The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 188 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.75% last updated on 2018-12-06
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2256Square Feet
This 1820 Farmhouse is a magical mix of old and new. All the charm of original woodwork and hardware with modern kitchen appliances including stainless finishes and commercial 6-burner gas range with vented range hood, super efficient Buderus Boiler with hot water storage tank and, to literally top it all off, a 300 Watt Solar array on the attached storage annex. The floor plan is traditional colonial foursquare farmhouse with central front door entrance flanked by large rooms to the left and right that have been updated with a modern kitchen, a first floor bedroom and 3/4 bath with a "no barrier" 5 foot walk in shower. As great as the house is, the added value will be evident to the hobby or career farmer. The detached two story barn can be re-purposed for many agricultural uses from vegetable, bush and tree fruit to poultry and livestock production. In addition there is an attached one story shop for woodworking, machine or art work. The lot is flat, 90% open and all prime agricultural quality. Combined with the location, this is the perfect property for a "Farm to Table" Entrepreneur! Agricultural Tourism anyone?
Ask A Question
Call: 1-802-793-1515 1-802-496-9800 or send a message:
- Parking Spaces
- Year Built1810
- Building ConstructionPost and Beam
- Property StyleFarmhouse
- Full Baths2
- Total Baths2
- Total Rooms9
- FoundationFieldstone, Stone
- Square Feet2256
- AG Sqft384
- APX Unfin Below Grade936
- BasementBulkhead, Dirt Floor, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished
- Exterior FeaturesBarn, Deck, Garden Space, Outbuilding, Porch - Enclosed, Shed
- Exterior ColorWhite
- ExteriorAluminum, Metal
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Docs AvailableDeed
- PossessionAt Closing
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$299,750
- Listing Agent NameChristopher von Trapp
- Agent Namevon Trapp
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- MLS Number4699019
- Lot DescriptionAgricultural, Country Setting, Field/Pasture, Open
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage439
- Heat FuelOil, Pellet
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Radiator, Stove - Pellet
- WaterDug Well, On-Site Well Exists, Private
- Water HeaterDomestic, Off Boiler, Oil, Owned
- SewerConcrete, Leach Field - On-Site
- Electric100 Amp
- Date Listed06/08/2018
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count237
- Building Number928
- StreetStoney Hill Road
- DistrictAddison Central
- Elementary SchoolBristol Elementary School
- Junior HighMount Abraham Union Mid/High
- High SchoolMount Abraham UHSD 28
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Natural Woodwork, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Softwood, Vinyl
- Room 1 Dimensions9'6" x 15'5"
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions13'6" x 23'6"
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions12'7" x 15'5"
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions9'5" x 15'10"
- Room 5 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions13'6" x 14'9"
- Room 6 TypeBath - 3/4
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions12'1" x 14'3"
- Room 8 TypeWorkshop
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions12'1" x 9'
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions10' x 10'11"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions12'7" x 15'7"
- Room 12 TypeBath - Full
- Room 12 Level2
Copyright 2018 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.