13 Bank StreetBennington, VT 05257MLS Number 4702064
- Price: $314,900The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 175 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.75% last updated on 2018-12-06
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2130Square Feet
Elegant c. 1866 4BR/3BA North Bennington Village home is available for the first time in over thirty years. Lovingly restored and maintained with every attention to detail and comfortable living. Large cook's kitchen with 3 pantries opens onto the screened porch and beautifully landscaped back yard for casual living during the warmer months. The dining room and living room open to each other and with crown molding, French doors, hardwood floors and the custom built gas fireplace with glass front cabinets in the living room offer the perfect space for more formal gatherings. There is a lovely 3/4 guest bath with marble vanity and walk-in shower and for quieter moments, the library offers a respite from life's hustle and bustle. The piece de resistance is the master suite that opens onto the terrace and includes an expansive dressing room with exposed beams and a custom cherry armoire and the master bath with Italian marble vanity, Jacuzzi tub and walk-in shower. The second floor includes 3 additional, generously sized bedrooms and another nicely appointed bath with walk in shower, vanity and two linen closets. Storage is not an issue in this home! Off the screened porch is a pergola and stone steps down to the gardens and lawn. Charming potting shed and large barn garage that could house several cars and includes a second story that could be made into a studio, workshop or play area. 0.54 acre. Village School of North Bennington.
Ask A Question
Call: 1-802-793-1515 1-802-496-9800 or send a message:
- Parking Spaces2
- GarageStorage Above, Barn
- Year Built1866
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleColonial
- Full Baths1
- 3/4 Baths2
- Total Baths3
- Total Rooms8
- Square Feet2130
- APX Unfin Below Grade930
- BasementBulkhead, Concrete Floor, Partial, Stairs - Exterior, Unfinished
- Exterior FeaturesBarn, Fence - Partial, Garden Space, Natural Shade, Outbuilding, Patio, Porch - Screened
- ExteriorClapboard, Wood Siding
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$314,900
- Listing Agent NameVicki Wilson
- Agent NameWilson
- Broker NameMaple Leaf Realty
- LM MST WGARDetached
- MLS Number4702064
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Level, Sidewalks
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage100
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Water, Radiator
- Water HeaterOff Boiler
- Electric100 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Date Listed06/21/2018
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count18
- Building Number13
- StreetBank Street
- VillageNorth Bennington
- DistrictSouthwest Vermont
- Elementary SchoolVillage Sch of North Benningto
- Junior HighMt. Anthony Union Middle Sch
- High SchoolMt. Anthony Sr. UHSD 14
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplaces - 1, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Natural Woodwork, Soaking Tub, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry, Whirlpool Tub, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Room 1 Dimensions15' 2" x 15' 7"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions14' 7" x 14' 4"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions14' 7" x 14' 4"
- Room 4 TypeLibrary
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions14' 7" x 14' 8"
- Room 5 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions14' 7" x 17' 5"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions14' 6" x 10' 8"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions13' 2" x 14' 6"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions9' 6" x 13' 2"
Copyright 2018 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.