294 Elm Point RoadAddison, VT 05491MLS Number 4810098
- Price: $1,500,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 141 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 2.8% last updated on 2020-10-22
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 3,603Square Feet
Ask A Question
Call: 1-802-793-1515 1-802-496-9800
- Parking Spaces7
- GarageAuto Open, Heated, Other
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Off Street, Other, Paved, RV Accessible, Covered
- Year Built1995
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleContemporary
- Total Baths3
- Full Baths2
- Half Bath1
- Total Rooms7
- Square Feet3,603
- APX Unfin Below Grade2627
- BasementConcrete, Concrete Floor, Full, Other, Storage Space, Unfinished
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle, Oil
- Heat SystemHot Air, Multi Zone
- Water HeaterElectric, Owned
- Electric200 Amp,220 Plug, Circuit Breaker(s), Generator
- Water Body NameLake Champlain
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessShared
- Water Access DetailsBeach Access, Dock Access
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count27
- MLS Number4810098
- MLS StatusActive
- Virtual TourView Tour
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$1,500,000
- Listing Agent NameThe Malley Group
- Broker NameKW Vermont
- LM MST WGARAttached
- Interior FeaturesCedar Closet, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Hearth, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Kitchen/Living, Lead/Stain Glass, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Storage - Indoor, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry, Wet Bar, Window Treatment, L
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions22'4'' x 19'7''
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Marble
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions13'5'' x 12'1''
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions25'0'' x 23'4''
- Room 4 TypeBedroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions15'3'' x 12'0''
- Room 5 TypeBedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions15'4'' x 12'3''
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions15'4'' x 12'3''
- Room 7 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions8'0'' x 5'11''
- Room 8 TypeLoft
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions14'7'' x 12'10''
- Room 9 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions36'0'' x 15'4''
- Room 10 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions18'5'' x 15'8''
- Room 12 TypeWorkshop
- Room 12 LevelBasement
- Room 12 Dimensions75'0'' x 29'7''
- Room 13 TypeWine Cellar
- Room 13 LevelBasement
- Room 13 Dimensions10'0'' x 5'5''
- Building Number294
- StreetElm Point Road
- Elementary SchoolAddison Central School
- Junior HighVergennes UHSD #5
- High SchoolVergennes UHSD #5
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Lot Description
- Beach Access
- Lake Access
- Lake Frontage
- Lake View
- Mountain View
- Trail/Near Trail
- Water View
- RoadsPrivate, Shared
- Road Frontage160
- Exterior FeaturesBoat Launch, Boat Slip/Dock, Day Dock, Docks, Balcony, Deck, Patio, Private Dock, Window Screens, Beach Access
- Exterior ColorBeige
- RoofMetal, Standing Seam
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom, Access Laundry No Steps, Paved Parking,1st Floor Laundry
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableCovenants, Deed, Property Disclosure, Tax Map
- PossessionAt Closing
Copyright 2020 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated October 29, 2020.