1078 Doolittle RoadShoreham, VT 05770MLS Number 4815423
- Price: $695,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 235 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 2.97% last updated on 2021-02-25
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 3,919Square Feet
Ask A Question
Call: 1-802-793-1515 1-802-496-9800
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage
- Year Built1787
- Building ConstructionMasonry, Wood Frame
- Property StyleFederal
- Total Baths3
- Full Baths2
- Half Bath1
- Total Rooms8
- Square Feet3,919
- APX Unfin Below Grade1849
- BasementFull, Stairs - Exterior, Unfinished, Walkout, Interior Access, Exterior Access, Stairs - Basement
- Heat FuelOil, Wood
- Heat SystemForced Air, Hot Water, Multi Zone, Radiator, Stove - Wood, Wood Boiler
- WaterDrilled Well
- Water HeaterDomestic, Off Boiler, Oil, Wood
- SewerOn-Site Septic Exists
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- UtilitiesPhone, Internet - Cable
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count74
- MLS Number4815423
- MLS StatusPending
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$695,000
- Listing Agent NameChristopher von Trapp
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- LM MST WGARDetached
- Lot DescriptionAgricultural, Country Setting, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Stream
- AreaAbuts Conservation, Rural
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage900
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsAgriculture, Bed and Breakfast, Farm, Farm - Horse/Animal, Field/Pasture, Residential
- Exterior FeaturesBarn, Building, Fence - Partial, Garden Space, Guest House, Outbuilding, Porch, Porch - Enclosed, Shed, Storage, Stable(s), Poultry Coop
- ExteriorBrick, Wood Siding
- Tax ReductionYes
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Building Number1078
- StreetDoolittle Road
- DistrictShoreham School District
- Elementary SchoolShoreham Elementary School
- Junior HighMiddlebury Union Middle #3
- High SchoolMiddlebury Senior UHSD #3
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Interior FeaturesFireplaces - 3+, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Natural Woodwork, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry, Wood Stove Insert, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeKitchen/Dining
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions19' 6" x 21' 9"
- FloorsBrick, Wood
- Room 2 TypeLiving Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions15' 6" x 19' 9"
- Room 3 TypeLibrary
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions15' 4" x 15' 5"
- Room 4 TypeMudroom
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions9' 5" x 12' 8"
- Room 5 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions20' 1" x 31' 7"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions12' 9" x 15' 5"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions15' 5' x 15' 6"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions10' 7" x 15' 5"
- Room 9 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions10' 2" x 15' 5"
- Room 10 TypeLaundry Room
- Room 10 Level1
- Room 10 Dimensions6' 8" x 8' 1"
- Room 11 TypeBath - Full
- Room 11 Level2
- Room 11 Dimensions6' 9" x 9'
Copyright 2021 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated February 28, 2021.