647 Sycamore StreetShelburne, VT 05482MLS Number 4847007
- Price: $730,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 20 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 2.97% last updated on 2021-02-25
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 3,834Square Feet
Ask A Question
Call: 1-802-793-1515 1-802-496-9800
- Parking Spaces2
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage
- Year Built2010
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleContemporary
- Total Baths4
- Full Baths1
- 3/4 Baths2
- Half Bath1
- Total Rooms8
- Square Feet3,834
- APX Unfin Below Grade600
- BasementClimate Controlled, Daylight, Finished, Full, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space
- Green Verification PartyLocal Provider
- Heat FuelElectric, Gas - Natural
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Hot Air
- Water HeaterGas - Natural, Owned, Solar, Tank
- ElectricCircuit Breaker(s)
- Delayed ShowingsYes
- Date Showings Begin2021-02-13
- View Count8
- MLS Number4847007
- MLS StatusPending
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$730,000
- Listing Agent NameBrian M. Boardman
- Broker NameColdwell Banker Hickok and Boardman
- LM MST WGARAttached
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Landscaped, Open, Trail/Near Trail
- AreaNear Paths, Neighborhood, Suburban
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage330
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Fence - Dog, Fence - Full, Patio, Porch - Covered, Porch - Enclosed
- Exterior ColorGreen
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower, Bathroom w/Tub, Paved Parking,1st Floor Laundry
- Water ViewNo
- Fee IncludesHOA Fee, Other
- Tax ReductionNo
- Assoc Fees$340
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Plat/Grid Map, Property Disclosure, Tax Map
- PossessionAt Closing
- Building Number647
- StreetSycamore Street
- SubdivisionRivercrest Estates
- Elementary SchoolShelburne Community School
- Junior HighShelburne Community School
- High SchoolChamplain Valley UHSD #15
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Cedar Closet, Ceiling Fan, Fireplace - Gas, Master BR w/ BA, Soaking Tub, Solar Tubes, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions14'2" x 13'2"
- FloorsCarpet, Cork, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions13'2" x 13'
- Room 3 TypeKitchen
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions15'3" x 13'7"
- Room 4 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions15'2" x 13'
- Room 5 TypePorch
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions13'4" x 10'
- Room 6 TypeFamily Room
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions17'6" x 13'5"
- Room 7 TypeBonus Room
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions17'4" x 15'10"
- Room 8 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions14'4" x 14'
- Room 9 TypeDen
- Room 9 LevelBasement
- Room 9 Dimensions21' x 20'
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions12'9" x 12'
- Room 11 TypeBedroom
- Room 11 Level2
- Room 11 Dimensions14'11" x 12'5"
- Room 12 TypeMudroom
- Room 12 Level1
- Room 12 Dimensions9'11" x 6'
Copyright 2021 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated March 2, 2021.