1368 West RoadManchester, VT 05255MLS Number 4854545
- Price: $2,900,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 36 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 2.96% last updated on 2021-05-06
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 5,191Square Feet
Ask A Question
Call: 1-802-793-1515 1-802-496-9800
- Parking Spaces2
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry, Heated
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, Parking Spaces 1 - 10
- Year Built1994
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Property StyleCape, Colonial, Greek Revival, New Englander
- Total Baths6
- Full Baths1
- 3/4 Baths3
- Half Bath2
- Total Rooms10
- Square Feet5,191
- APX Unfin Below Grade2833
- BasementFull, Stairs - Exterior, Stairs - Interior, Unfinished
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle
- Heat SystemBaseboard, Forced Air, Hot Air, Hot Water, Multi Zone
- WaterDrilled Well, Public
- Water HeaterGas - LP/Bottle
- Electric200 Amp, Generator
- UtilitiesCable - At Site, High Speed Intrnt -AtSite, Underground Utilities
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- View Count14
- MLS Number4854545
- MLS StatusActive
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$2,900,000
- Listing Agent NameLaura Beckwith
- Broker NameJosiah Allen Real Estate, Inc.
- LM MST WGARAttached
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Field/Pasture, Landscaped, Level, Mountain View, Pond, View
- AreaIn Town, Near Country Club, Near Shopping, Near Skiing
- DrivewayCircular, Crushed Stone, Gated
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage954
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsAgriculture, Field/Pasture, Recreation, Tillable, Woodland
- Exterior FeaturesGarden Space, Patio, Porch - Covered, Storage
- Exterior Colorwhite
- Tax ReductionNo
- ZoningRural Residential
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableCovenants, Deed, Plot Plan, Property Disclosure, Tax Map
- PossessionAt Closing
- Building Number1368
- StreetWest Road
- Elementary SchoolManchester Elem/Middle School
- Junior HighManchester Elementary& Middle
- High SchoolBurr and Burton Academy
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Interior FeaturesBlinds, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 3+, In-Law Suite, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Light, Security, Soaking Tub, Storage - Indoor, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 1st Floor, Smart Thermostat
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions21 X 29
- FloorsHardwood, Softwood, Tile
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions21 X 16
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions31'4" X 18'6"
- Room 4 TypeFamily Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions31'4" X 18'6"
- Room 5 TypeFoyer
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions20'10" X 8'8"
- Room 6 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions31'4" X 18'6"
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions19 x 15'10"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions23'10" X 18'6"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions25' X 22'5"
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions20'7" X 20'10" Landing
- Room 11 TypeWorkshop
- Room 11 Level1
- Room 11 Dimensions14' x 6'
- Room 12 TypeBath - Full
- Room 12 Level2
- Room 12 Dimensions18'6" X 13'5"
- Room 13 TypeMudroom
- Room 13 Level1
- Room 13 Dimensions18' X 11"
Copyright 2021 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated May 12, 2021.